Ack!
I just got my statement from Mr. Mastercard...I charged over $100 on bagels, biscuits and coffee! That's alarming for two reasons. A) I'm going to blow up to 400lbs if I'm not careful and B) food is outrageously expensive!
*sigh*
Must do better.
You know, I stopped charging the big stuff on there so that I can start paying down the balance. Never mind that each trip to the bagel shop is almost $5 for bagel, smear and coffee and not to mention the weekend trips to Micky D's for a chicken biscuit, hashbrown and coffee.
Oh, but there's also lunches at Applebee's, Oby's, The Great Wall...
Maybe moving into town wasn't such a good idea afterall. All this quick, easy and delicious food at easy access. :-/
*sigh*
Must do better.
You know, I stopped charging the big stuff on there so that I can start paying down the balance. Never mind that each trip to the bagel shop is almost $5 for bagel, smear and coffee and not to mention the weekend trips to Micky D's for a chicken biscuit, hashbrown and coffee.
Oh, but there's also lunches at Applebee's, Oby's, The Great Wall...
Maybe moving into town wasn't such a good idea afterall. All this quick, easy and delicious food at easy access. :-/
Comments