Art? Are you sure?

Unfortunately, this isn't an image I pulled of the internets. No, sadly, I pulled this image from my camera. My family, what can I say? They has a weird sense of landscaping skilz.

LOL

But seriously, it's actually intended to be a joke. The folks just recently finished a complete bathroom renovation including new toilet. Since Sis1 is always busting their humps about being rednecks who do redneck things they thought it'd be fun to gag her this weekend with the old toilet as a flower planter. Pretty cute, huh?

I just hope they don't LEAVE their little joke in the yard. Wouldn't put it past 'em. :-/



Comments

Heather said…
Hey, it could be worse - they could have actually planted flowers in the bowl instead of just setting a potted plant in it. ;)

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today