For Kaitlin...

Because she gave me dem..

The towels, potholders, etc. look AWESOME in my little kitchen. Doncha think? Thank you, thank you, thank you, Kaitlin m'dear. You rawk. *smooches*


Um, and yeah. I'm aware that I need to clean some yucky from the stove and backsplash. Not my mess so I'm a little peevish that I have to clean it hence the procrastination. hehehehe

Comments

Bridget Locke said…
Aw shucks. Glad you liked them. Actually, I have a funny story about those. When I was looking @ the combo thingies, I saw one I thought was really cute, but I went thru this whole "wait, does Jana drink wine?" bit. It was quite funny. Settled on the coffee ones cuz I know you like that at least. :0
Jana said…
LOL I'm glad you went with the coffee as I don't dring wine. Not that I have anything against it, I've just never really been around it to try it.

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today