Rainy Days
It's wet here in Mississippi. It has rained for three days straight. While I'm sure we need it, it's still yucky. I hate driving in it and it definitely complicates all the leaks that have sprung in the ol' library. (New roof. Pffftt!)
Perfect lazy weather, though. Which was exactly what yesterday was. A lazy Sunday. I didn't even go to church, I was so lazy. The rain lulled me into slug status and instead I stayed home all day lounging around on the couch watching DVD's and television. I was even too lazy to read! LOL
That is, until Sis2 called and asked me to babysit. They're really going to miss me when they move across town whenever that is. (They've bought some property they'll eventually build on.) As it stands now, I live a mere two streets over and seeing as I have no life, can babysit on a moment's notice. And I don't mind it, really. Lyssa's a good baby, easy to entertain and fun to play with. And if all else fails, give the girl a cookie and she's happy as a clam. Girl after my own heart, God help her. lol
Libby's an excellent babysitter assistant, too. They wore themselves out chasing each other. Where once the DP was safe, now that Lyssa's mobile there's no escape. Thankfully, the DP is a good sport, loves kids and is always willing to play. I think her "play" scares Sis2 and Goofus because she gets a little loud and mouths Lyssa's hands, but she's not a biter. And Lyssa eats it up. Thinks its hilarious when Libby "charges" her and fakes like she's going to pounce. It's really funny to watch them and is good in the sense that they both tired out and took a nap the last thirty minutes before Sis2 and Goofus got home. hehehehe
Perfect lazy weather, though. Which was exactly what yesterday was. A lazy Sunday. I didn't even go to church, I was so lazy. The rain lulled me into slug status and instead I stayed home all day lounging around on the couch watching DVD's and television. I was even too lazy to read! LOL
That is, until Sis2 called and asked me to babysit. They're really going to miss me when they move across town whenever that is. (They've bought some property they'll eventually build on.) As it stands now, I live a mere two streets over and seeing as I have no life, can babysit on a moment's notice. And I don't mind it, really. Lyssa's a good baby, easy to entertain and fun to play with. And if all else fails, give the girl a cookie and she's happy as a clam. Girl after my own heart, God help her. lol
Libby's an excellent babysitter assistant, too. They wore themselves out chasing each other. Where once the DP was safe, now that Lyssa's mobile there's no escape. Thankfully, the DP is a good sport, loves kids and is always willing to play. I think her "play" scares Sis2 and Goofus because she gets a little loud and mouths Lyssa's hands, but she's not a biter. And Lyssa eats it up. Thinks its hilarious when Libby "charges" her and fakes like she's going to pounce. It's really funny to watch them and is good in the sense that they both tired out and took a nap the last thirty minutes before Sis2 and Goofus got home. hehehehe
Comments
BTW, you've been TAGGED. ;)