Blech! Ugh! Ack!
I really, really, really wish life came with "opt out" clauses. You know, if you don't like how your life is going right now, you could opt out and start over.
Last night I got a freakin' speeding ticket on the way to Wal-Mart of all places. Always knew Wal-Mart was trouble. lol I had just pulled out (gunned it to beat an oncoming car. I know. Bad.) and he flicked on his blue lights, did a U-turn in the middle of the street and came after me. Apparently I was doing 45 in a 30 mph zone. Crap. And the one time I was already in a bitchy mood so I couldn't even drum up the energy to TRY and talk my way out of it. I had a headache and was on my way to spend money I don't have on something I didn't really want and then this hunky in a uniform gives me flack for driving pretty much the same speed as every other person in town. He musta had a quota or it was just my "lucky" day.
But dag-gum if I hadn't been so pissed off at him I might have been tempted to tackle him and lick him all over. He was seriously hawt.
I hope he felt bad though that I was near tears when he handed me the ticket. I hope it bothered him all night. LOL
Last night I got a freakin' speeding ticket on the way to Wal-Mart of all places. Always knew Wal-Mart was trouble. lol I had just pulled out (gunned it to beat an oncoming car. I know. Bad.) and he flicked on his blue lights, did a U-turn in the middle of the street and came after me. Apparently I was doing 45 in a 30 mph zone. Crap. And the one time I was already in a bitchy mood so I couldn't even drum up the energy to TRY and talk my way out of it. I had a headache and was on my way to spend money I don't have on something I didn't really want and then this hunky in a uniform gives me flack for driving pretty much the same speed as every other person in town. He musta had a quota or it was just my "lucky" day.
But dag-gum if I hadn't been so pissed off at him I might have been tempted to tackle him and lick him all over. He was seriously hawt.
I hope he felt bad though that I was near tears when he handed me the ticket. I hope it bothered him all night. LOL
Comments
My dad, former auxillory deputy, says he and his partner always nabbed whoever they thought they could catch up to the quickest. Guess I was the slower of the speeders? Grrr...
Not telling my folks. No I ain't. Not if I can help it. lol