The Devil Pup Reads

Or so she'd like you to think. She's actually doing her best to make sure Mama doesn't get to read. lol

Guess what she's "reading"... Yep. Even Libby's gotten on the Twilight bandwagon. hehehehehe

Comments

Heather said…
Hehe...I bet she's a Jacob fan and is only reading them for the wolves. *grin*
Jana said…
You could be right. LOL She really did love Eclipse. I think I got the most sugar while I was reading that one...hehehehe

And you want to know a dirty little secret? I like Jacob better than Edward. Shhhhhh...don't tell.

;-)
Jana said…
I mean "New Moon." Haven't read Eclipse yet. LOL I just bought it last night so it's on my mind, I guess. Libby really love "New Moon."

*shakes head*

TGIF My brain's fried! LOL

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today