Fall is more than pretty leaves...
It's also NEW TELEVISION!!! Yay!!
It isn't sad, not at all, that I'm so excited. Television isn't my life but it sure makes it funner! hehe
So okay, lets see...what am I looking forward to?
Well, I just realized that for the next little while Sunday nights are going to be "Wife Nights." Not because I have a wife (lol) but because Desperate Housewives returns Sunday night at 8 followed by Army Wives on Lifetime. Both about wives but very different kinds of wives. hehehe
Monday night...(wait for it...) Chuck returns! Yee Haw! I've been missin' him somethin' fierce these last several months. Zachary Levi and his yummy self...*swoon* And of course there's also Heroes on Monday nights.
Tuesday nights, I never really much cared for in the past. Last season Tuesday's were my Netflix nights because there was nothing worth watching on TV. This season, however, I think I'll tune in to watch The Mentalist. I watched the premiere this past Tues. night and it was pretty good. Simon Baker (I think is his name) is pretty yummy. Not Zachary Levi yummy, but still pretty tasty. hehe I may also try to watch Without a Trace more faithfully. I've followed it off and on the past couple of years but never got into it as in HAD TO SEE IT into it. It's a decent show, though. Interesting. Time filling.
Wednesday nights will, of course, remain Ghost Hunters night. (Anybody see that weirdness on this past Wed.'s episode? What the frig WAS that???) I hope nothing else good comes on on Wednesday nights because I'll be missin' it. hehe
Thursday night is Ugly Betty. Last night was hilarious. You know, sometimes it's far too easy to identify with poor Betty. Of course, all her mishaps are far more exaggerated with mine. But if you watch Betty, you know what my life would be like were it an hour long ABC comedy. lol (Well, minus the braces.)
Friday nights are Ghost Whisperer. (Oct. 3rd, Trix!!) I've heard a lot of possibly heartbreaking things that might happen this season (if they kill Jim off, CBS can expect some hate mail!! lol) but I'm looking most forward to this one. (Well, this and Medium but I hafta wait till January for THAT to return. Color me bummed.) I may try The Ex-List and see if I like it but I don't know. Otherwise I guess Friday nights will be a Netflix night.
Saturday nights...Hmmm...not sure about this one. Maybe Trading Spaces. Possibly a lot of channel surfing. Maybe some reading. Not sure. Saturday nights tend to bore me. Maybe if I had a, you know, life.
Anybody got any recommendations for shows I should try out this season? Not The Office. Don't really care for it.
I occasionally watch Cold Case but I can never remember when it comes on. And I might want to see if Gary Unmarried is any good but I think it comes on on Wednesdays. Maybe if the 7:00 Ghost Hunters is a re-run I've seen more than a dozen times...
Ooo, but you know what I'm really looking forward to with Ghost Hunters? Their Live Halloween special. I can't remember (if I ever even knew) where it's going to be this year but those are always fun. Except for their inevitable inclusion of some WWE Wrestler as a guest part of the team. Those guys are always so lame.
Anyway, I think I've rambled enough. What are ya'll watching this season??
It isn't sad, not at all, that I'm so excited. Television isn't my life but it sure makes it funner! hehe
So okay, lets see...what am I looking forward to?
Well, I just realized that for the next little while Sunday nights are going to be "Wife Nights." Not because I have a wife (lol) but because Desperate Housewives returns Sunday night at 8 followed by Army Wives on Lifetime. Both about wives but very different kinds of wives. hehehe
Monday night...(wait for it...) Chuck returns! Yee Haw! I've been missin' him somethin' fierce these last several months. Zachary Levi and his yummy self...*swoon* And of course there's also Heroes on Monday nights.
Tuesday nights, I never really much cared for in the past. Last season Tuesday's were my Netflix nights because there was nothing worth watching on TV. This season, however, I think I'll tune in to watch The Mentalist. I watched the premiere this past Tues. night and it was pretty good. Simon Baker (I think is his name) is pretty yummy. Not Zachary Levi yummy, but still pretty tasty. hehe I may also try to watch Without a Trace more faithfully. I've followed it off and on the past couple of years but never got into it as in HAD TO SEE IT into it. It's a decent show, though. Interesting. Time filling.
Wednesday nights will, of course, remain Ghost Hunters night. (Anybody see that weirdness on this past Wed.'s episode? What the frig WAS that???) I hope nothing else good comes on on Wednesday nights because I'll be missin' it. hehe
Thursday night is Ugly Betty. Last night was hilarious. You know, sometimes it's far too easy to identify with poor Betty. Of course, all her mishaps are far more exaggerated with mine. But if you watch Betty, you know what my life would be like were it an hour long ABC comedy. lol (Well, minus the braces.)
Friday nights are Ghost Whisperer. (Oct. 3rd, Trix!!) I've heard a lot of possibly heartbreaking things that might happen this season (if they kill Jim off, CBS can expect some hate mail!! lol) but I'm looking most forward to this one. (Well, this and Medium but I hafta wait till January for THAT to return. Color me bummed.) I may try The Ex-List and see if I like it but I don't know. Otherwise I guess Friday nights will be a Netflix night.
Saturday nights...Hmmm...not sure about this one. Maybe Trading Spaces. Possibly a lot of channel surfing. Maybe some reading. Not sure. Saturday nights tend to bore me. Maybe if I had a, you know, life.
Anybody got any recommendations for shows I should try out this season? Not The Office. Don't really care for it.
I occasionally watch Cold Case but I can never remember when it comes on. And I might want to see if Gary Unmarried is any good but I think it comes on on Wednesdays. Maybe if the 7:00 Ghost Hunters is a re-run I've seen more than a dozen times...
Ooo, but you know what I'm really looking forward to with Ghost Hunters? Their Live Halloween special. I can't remember (if I ever even knew) where it's going to be this year but those are always fun. Except for their inevitable inclusion of some WWE Wrestler as a guest part of the team. Those guys are always so lame.
Anyway, I think I've rambled enough. What are ya'll watching this season??
Comments
SUNDAY: Cold Case (8pm, or whenever the flippin' football game is over)
MONDAY: Cities of the Underworld (History channel, 8pm) and Monday Night Football, depending on who's playing (ie: GB Packers)
Tuesday: NCIS and House (7pm), Greek (Family, 8pm), SVU (9pm)
Wednesday: Pushing Daisies (7pm), Criminal Minds (8pm)
Thursday: CSI (8pm), ER (9pm)
Friday: Ghost Whisperer (7pm), Numb3rs (9pm)
And, of course, Medium when it returns. Really mad that CBS canceled Moonlight after first promising viewers that it would return.
Also, Jay Mohr who plays Professor Rick Paine, has his own series this season (Gary at Large), so not sure if he will still be on GW. I hope he is as I love his character, but guess we'll have to wait and see. :-\
Heather~Never been a big NCIS (even though I "heart" Mark Harmon and Michael Weatherly lol) or House fan. I watch SVU reruns on USA sometimes but never caught the "fever" for any of the L&O shows. *shrugs* SVU IS the only one I will actually watch, though, if there's nothing else on. ;-)
As for Jay Mohr, I'd be sort of sad to see him leave GW, too. He's the comedic relief, yanno? lol
As for the L&O franchise, I prefer both SVU and CI to the original, which hasn't been the same since Jerry Orbach died. He was L&O.