If I were a shoe, I'd be a strappy sandal.

And I'm a decent speller, a fun dish of ravioli and even aliens don't want me. LOL

Yeah, I took some blogthings quizzes that Heather had on her blog this morning. Fun times. Fun times.

This is about the only one that seemed to really fit, though. (Well, except for that dominant stuff. I'm a doormat, remember?) Cuz ya'll? Ya'll know I can't spell worth a darn. hehehehe




What Your Bed Says About You



Outward appearances are very important to you. You do your best to look good and have an attractive home.


You try to be an organized person, but you often fall behind. Certain parts of your life tend to fall into chaos.


You are not very high maintenance in general, but you are high maintenance about a few things.


In relationships, you tend to be quite dominant. You enjoy taking charge.


You tend to be a dreamy, head in the clouds type of person. You think in terms of possibilities.


You are a total homebody. You are happiest when you're at home.

Comments

Heather said…
Hehe...glad to entertain adn distract you from your work this morning, Jana! ;)
Heather said…
Oh--as to that quiz on spelling? I can spell just fine; it's typing I have issues with, as evidenced by the post above. More so today than usual. *sigh*

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today