Oh, Mama! hehehe

I was right. He's as hawt in person as he is on the phone. *swoony sigh*

Also very professional. LOVED that...even if I wouldn't have minded if he'd hit on me. hehehe I know, I know. I gripe when MM made a pass but the difference between MM and hawt a/c man is that hawt a/c man treated me with respect. And just in that brief period of time he was there, at no point could I imagine him saying he'd like to rub me and my sexy fat calves. lol

He listened politely as I explained what the problem was and immediately got to work and the best part (besides his hawtness) is he actually KNEW WHAT HE WAS DOING!!! (Or appeared to, at any rate.)

Wheeee!

lol

A/C's still not fixed, though. He had to leave to go get a motor for the fan and then he had another appointment he had to get to. He's supposed to call me back at 3 to make sure I can still meet him at 4 so that he can finish up. I think he's even going to replace the outdated thermostat. Yay!

The eyecandy was totally worth sweltering in that hot apartment.

Bad Jana. Objectifying the poor man.

hehehehe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today