Cheerfulness...

I has none. lol

It's a cold, rainy, windy, soggy mess around here. *sigh* (And I'll take that cheese now, Trix, just any old time you're ready to serve it. hehehe)

Seriously depressing with all the rain we've had though. We were hoping for snow but go rain instead. Folks SOUTH of us got the snow. No freakin' fair. I could totally use a snow day.

In unrelated news: Even though I'm 29, Mama can still embarrass me in front of my friends.

lol

The muse hasn't been super helpful lately, either. She even makes snide remarks about some of the books I've read lately. Made gagging noises at one book. Though I hafta agree with her on that one. It was particularly sappy. Hero with no spine + whiny heroine=gag reflex.

Pardon me if I would rather read some tough alphas with kick ass heroines.

Christmas cookies are like crack. *sigh* Lady at church gave out huge tins of them (cookies, not crack) as gifts and it's all I can do not to clean the dang thing out in one sitting. It's tough, but I'm limiting myself to one or two cookies a night. Mama said Daddy's halfway cleaned out their tin. Envy him. *sigh*

Seven work days until I'm out for Christmas break. Thank the Lord and pass the cookies. I'm so in need of a break. I know at least half the time I'm off will be sacrificed to the greater good of family but heck, if I could just get one or two uninterrupted days at home with just me and Libs? Bliss, ya'll. Pure, unspeakably delicious bliss.

I'm almost finished with my Christmas shopping. Got Daddy's taken care of and most of my work friends as well. Still got to finish up Alyssa's, though. I got half of hers this weekend...an aquadoodle thingy. She's into using pens now and I figured the water based stuff would be easier on Sis2's carpets, right? I'm thinking I'm still missing someone but I can't put my finger on it. *sigh* Have yet to mail BFF's.

I'm wondering if I should bother. Haven't heard from the hefer since August and even then I had to call her after several months of silence prior to that. Granted, she was going through a few rough patches but isn't that when you're supposed to reach out to your friends??? I know I should have called her before now but she knows I hate phones. Will have to give in and call her this weekend if for no other reason than to make sure she's still alive. Wish she could come home for Christmas. *sigh*

Anyway, I know I'm being totally random today. I'm just feeling a little spastic or something. All this dreary weather's makin' me crazy. lol

Comments

Heather said…
And what would you do if cheese actually showed up in your mailbox? Hehe...

Did you get any snow overnight as hoped? It was 3F at 8 o'clock this morning, with a -10 windchill -- the high today was only supposed to be 13F! It's much too early in the season for these kind of temps, LOL. Tomorrow, high around 30, but will feel much colder with a 20mph wind and afternoon snow showers. *sigh* I was hoping for a decent weekend to run errands.

BTW, Grandma is getting The Bug an Aquadoodle, too - a Disney Princess one. GMTA, huh? *grin*
Jana said…
LOL would be snoopy dancing for WEEKS. I loves me some cheese. ;-)

We got snow mixed with sleet but nothing stuck. *pout* I'm actually okay with it, though. I like the idea of snow but the realities (downed powerlines, no traveling, etc) wouldn't actually be all that fun.

At least it stopped raining, though! Supposed to be in the 50's this weekend. Not that I'm bragging...much. ;-)

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today