A Thing of Beauty...

Isn't it??
We all got new flat screen super sized monitors. I think I'm in luuurrvvvv. hehehe

And just so ya'll can see where I'm usually typing from...

My cube.


Brownie points for the first person to figure out what site's on my monitor...hehehehe (I know of at least ONE person who should be able to guess fairly easily. lol)

Comments

Heather said…
Gee, I wonder where you were...LOL

And wow - you have such a tidy workspace! Why do i have the feeling it doesn't always look like that? *g*
Jana said…
LOL I figured you'd recognize it.

Actually, I usually do keep a fairly clean desk. The only time it looks a little cluttered is when I'm checking in new peridicals. Even then, I keep them kind of neat. I can't work as well with a messy desk. ;-)

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today