BK to the rescue

Not. Sort of.

I did a vewy bad ting yesterday. I went to BK for lunch. *sigh* It was with the very best of intentions, though. I swear!

One of my pals was having a HORRIBLE, AWFUL day--there were tears involved! So another friend, my mom and I whisked her away from the evil-dooers driving her batty and went for a relaxing, soul-soothing burger. She did actually perk up after that so I can't feel TOO badly for the double cheeseburger, medium fries (I ordered small but Mama wanted to trade!) and sweet tea. If it makes a friend feel better, it's just a sacrifice I have to make.

:-)

Needless to say, supper was a cheese stick and three crackers. I was WAY over my calorie limit. Well, at least 200 calories over the 1500 I'm allowed. *sigh* But after the burger, I wasn't all that hungry by supper anyway. And I do love those sharp cheddar sticks Sergento's puts out. Yum. :-)

I've been such a slug this week. Seriously. My butt has almost fused to the sofa, I'm such a slug. Libby has practically slapped me upside the head on numerous occasions to try and get me to play. After so many times of me grabbing her toy and listlessly tossing it for her to fetch, she gives up and bathes my feet. (Bliss, I tell you. LOL)

I'm too lethargic to even read! I wrote on another blog that I think my brain has just been shutting down once I get home from work. Put's out a sign that says, "Brain temporarily unavailable. Not accepting new info at this time." Or something like that. Or more like the LOLCat I posted on here a while back. "Cannot brain today. I haz the dumb." hehehehe

I think the previous weekend just zapped all my available energy reserves or something. Being around people for that long and that intensely does that to me. I need time to recharge between peopleing, you know? It's a wonder I ever survived my childhood/adolescence/college years. lol

(Can you believe I spelled adolescence right the first time? I amaze myself sometimes. I truly do.)

And now, since I can't brain today here's a little something I did on Facebook earlier. For your viewing pleasure, 25 Random Facts About Moi!

1. I'm pretty sure nobody gives a crap about my random facts.
2. Most folks prolly think I'm pretty dull.
3. I enjoy spending time with myself.
4. Most of the time, people annoy me. Not ya'll. Mostly. ;-)
5. I'm somewhat a coffee addict.
6. I somewhat feel as though people who don't like coffee are weird.
7. I'm related to people who don't like coffee.
8. Yes, they are weird.
9. I don't really want kids.
10. Not really sure I want to get married.
11. I'm pretty sure it wouldn't matter if I did.
12. My family annoys me.
13. Not my family on Facebook, though. ;-)
14. I enjoy reading almost as much as I enjoy eating.
15. Unless I didn't like it all that much, it hurst my soul to part with a book.
16. I have more books than I have Barbies.
17. I have over 100 Barbies.
18. Almost all of my Barbies are packed up now. Hello, I'm almost 30?
19. Oh, yeah. I'll be 30 in March.
20. Most days I still feel like I'm 18.
21. Other days I feel 75.
22. My parents still think I'm 12.
23. Unless they need me to be 50.
24. I like my parents. Usually. :-)
25. My dog, Libby, is my favorite friend.

Comments

Jessica Nelson said…
LOL
Funny list! :-) Good luck staying within your calorie limits. I heard grapefruits are practically calorie free, if you're ever starving. LOL
Danica Favorite said…
I care about your random facts!
Jana said…
LOL Jessica. If I liked grapefruit I might be tempted. ;-)

Dream~Awe, you're so sweet.
Heather said…
LOL -- love the list!

I find most people annoying, too. Not all, just most. Some of neighbors come readily to mind. ;)

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today