Ima Dork

That's my new name. hehehe

*sigh*

Did I fail to mention who I saw at the funeral yesterday? I probably did. Well, several people from my childhood were in attendance. People with whom I'd attended church with all the years I was growing up--back when this particular preacher was our pastor. And well...my childhood crush, R, was there. (The one I cyberstalked on MySpace recently. hehehe) I actually followed him out afterwards though I didn't realize it was him until we were out of the building and he'd gone one way and I the other. I didn't actually SEE him until I was standing outside with the folks and Sis2. I happened to glance over my shoulder and saw him. He was shaking hands with someone else we'd known back then. I couldn't help but stare. The boy still looks gooooood. When he looked up and glanced at me, like a dork, I spun around away from him as though he'd caught me peeping through his window or something. *groan*

Yup. Ima Dork. That's my new name.

Funny, too, cause Daddy said later that R had come up to him before the funeral (before I got there--we were running late.) and introduced himself to Daddy because Daddy hadn't recognized him. He asked about my cousin with whom he'd been best friends with for years but had lost touch when M moved to AL. Nope. R didn't ask about ME. Well fine. I didn't exactly ask his mother about HIM last time I ran into her either. LOL

I guess if I'd had any balls I'd have gone up to him and talked. At least found out what in the crap he's been doing with his life all these years. But nooooo. I channeled my goofy ten-year-old self and pretended I hadn't been staring at him.

*shakes head*

Comments

Bridget Locke said…
Aw, honey, I can so totally relate. I did that once when I saw a guy I used to have a crush on. After you get home and think about it, you think of all the things you could've said and done. End up wanting to smack yourself in the head because you feel like an idiot. Am I close? :)

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today