Tight Jeans=No Fun

Ugh! Until I get the rest of these extra pounds off, I guess I'm gonna hafta give up casual Fridays. lol These jeans are driving me nuts. And they aren't even really all that tight. I think my gut is just protesting the restriction of jeans.

Must remember to change into slacks before I go out tonight. I really want to be able to enjoy that steak! hehehe

The sis's and I are going out to eat to celebrate Sis1's 35th b-day. Her b-day isn't actually until Monday but she gets a weekend long celebration. Mama's cooking tomorrow for her. Actually Mama AND Daddy. Daddy's smoking a Boston Butt. *swoon* It's like butta baybee.

This'll be the first birthday in a year or more that we've gotten to go out to celebrate for. Last Jan. we were throwing the g-parent's 50th Anniversary party so Sis1 hardly knew she HAD a b-day. And for mine and Sis2's last birthday's Sis1 didn't come home. I think I may have gone for Chinese with Sis2 and BIL but I don't think so. I don't recall it, anyhow. And I KNOW we didn't go out at all for Sis2's 'cause I babysat for her on her birthday so that she and Goofus could go out.

Last year was just twisted up all the way around. For more than just birthdays. Maybe this year will be better and back to normal. I miss normal.

I'm really looking forward to tonight, though. I've missed our "girls night out." I tell you what, marriage really messes up a perfectly lovely tradition. lol After Sis2 got hitched everything changed but at least Sis1 and I were still able to go out. Then Sis1 got all up and involved in her life in AL that she forgot she had sisters. And all my friends are married with children so THEY don't get to go out either. It's no fun being the lone single chick. Sure, I could (and do) go out by myself but where's the fun in that?

Anyway, yeah, I'm looking forward to tonight.

Comments

Heather said…
Enjoy your night out!
Bridget Locke said…
Well, huh. I was hoping the tight jeans comment would then commence to a pic of a hot guy in tight jeans. Thanks a lot, Jana! :)


And I feel you. I've lost a lot of weight recently, but when I was at my heaviest tight jeans were my worst nightmare. Ugh!

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today