Will the Week End Already?

This first week back has been a pain in the neck. Seriously. My neck and shoulders are killin' me. And I've got so much I need to be doing that I'm seriously overwhelmed. Don't know where to start. Yesterday, at least, was easy to decide. Had to do some gen. research for a patron. Waiting to hear back from her on that now, though, so can't do much more with that. The rest of it...I can seriously feel my crazy full book truck glaring holes in my back. A truck load of files that needs copying and re-filing. Ugh! And then there's the stack of periodicals I've been shifting around all week that needs checking in. Not to mention the closet full of newspapers that needs marked for clipping.

I can hydz unner desk nao?

The first week back is always the worst, though. Getting back into the drudgery of work, the earlier mornings, the longer days of mind-numbingness. The back killing sitting. Next week'll be better, right? Err, right??

Comments

Heather said…
Ha! That's what you get for being such a slacker for two weeks. Slug! ;-)

(Hope this week goes a bit easier for you!)
Jana said…
Meanie. :-P

But thanks. Me, too. So far, not so great but will work on it.

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today