Cold, forevermore
It's about 55 degrees...IN MY OFFICE. *shiver* Forget your wimpy little snowstorms, all you yankees, thinkin' you're tough. Try sittin' in 55 degree temps IN YOUR OFFICE for eight hours a day five days a week. See how tough you are then. hehehehe
Seriously. I may never be warm again.
My fingers are frozen. Can't. Hardly. Type.
*shivers*
Probably warmer outside than it is in here. That's what's really sad.
In other news, Daddy appears to finally be on the mend. Gums haven't bled in couple of days, look healthy and pink and he actually GOT OUT OF THE HOUSE the other day. Seriously amazing.
Mama seems to have suffered no ill affects from her fall the other day.
Me, on the other hand, I had a MISERABLE day yesterday. Imagine a million razor sharp knives stabbing you repeatedly in twenty different places and you know how I felt. Thanks to a magic trick from Mama, I almost feel alive again. I've stopped praying for death, anyway.
I'm too busy praying for heat.
Seriously. It's cold in here. Send coffee. And a fleece blanket. And Zachary Levi.
hehehe
Seriously. I may never be warm again.
My fingers are frozen. Can't. Hardly. Type.
*shivers*
Probably warmer outside than it is in here. That's what's really sad.
In other news, Daddy appears to finally be on the mend. Gums haven't bled in couple of days, look healthy and pink and he actually GOT OUT OF THE HOUSE the other day. Seriously amazing.
Mama seems to have suffered no ill affects from her fall the other day.
Me, on the other hand, I had a MISERABLE day yesterday. Imagine a million razor sharp knives stabbing you repeatedly in twenty different places and you know how I felt. Thanks to a magic trick from Mama, I almost feel alive again. I've stopped praying for death, anyway.
I'm too busy praying for heat.
Seriously. It's cold in here. Send coffee. And a fleece blanket. And Zachary Levi.
hehehe
Comments
So, :-P~~~