Miserable Day

It's yucky and wet here today. Thunderstorms, tornado warnings, etc. Generally a miserable day. So what did I do on this miserable Friday morning? I ran errands, of course! lol

I didn't realize until Wednesday that my car tag was expiring this month. Because I've moved since last year, I didn't get the handy little card they normally send and well, Jana ain't the most observant chick in the yard. *sigh* And Daddy, bless his heart, noticed it WEEKS ago. Did he bother to mention it to me? Of course not! Mama happened to mention it Wednesday on the way home from work, him saying something about it to her. When she dropped me off I looked and sure enough, he was right. So since I couldn't get off work yesterday to go to the courthouse I decided to take off this morning and do it.
*sigh*
Drowned rat anyone?

Comments

Heather said…
Glad you got your car taken care of in time! We had the rain adn crap all day yesterday. Madison was actually just the northern edge of the cutoff, rain during the day turning to freezing rain (ie: ICY roads) at night. A bit farther north of us they had ice, and across the northernmost part of the state they had 6-8 inches of snow. Personally, if the choice is between freezing rain and snow, I'd rather have the snow.

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today