Yesteryear
A couple of months ago, I gave an uncle my old laptop. He had a use for it and I couldn't afford to repair it so I gave it to him. When I did so, I asked him to get the pictures off of it that I had saved to it. He sent the disk by my mom this weekend and added a few surprises on there. Wanna see Jana as a child? LOL
This is my grandparents on my mother's side. My biological grandmother who died when my mother was about 10 or so with Pa-Paw. I'd seen a few pictures of her but never one of them together. Rumor has it that my step-grandmother destroyed them all after she and Pa-Paw married. This one must have been one that Uncle saved from my great grandmother's house a couple of years ago.
This is me and Sis2. (I'm on the right, in case you couldn't tell.) Don't know what that look on my face was about. There's really no telling. LOL
This is a portrait of the three of us. I think I was around a year old in this one.

And this one, I think I was around seven or eight. My granny made the dresses that Sis2 and I are wearing but she got the color choices confused. I had wanted the blue and Sis2 wanted the pink. We couldn't trade, 'cause, yeah. Obvious size difference there. Dig Sis1's hair! lol

I think I was about three in this one. Don't we all look so happy? LOL I hated having my portrait taken back then. (still do, but at least I don't cry these days! hehehe) And yeah, mother had super long hair back then. Down to her butt. She hated it but Daddy loved long hair. She didn't cut it until I was about five or six, I think. He had a fit at the time but got over it. ;-)
This is my grandparents on my mother's side. My biological grandmother who died when my mother was about 10 or so with Pa-Paw. I'd seen a few pictures of her but never one of them together. Rumor has it that my step-grandmother destroyed them all after she and Pa-Paw married. This one must have been one that Uncle saved from my great grandmother's house a couple of years ago.
This is me and Sis2. (I'm on the right, in case you couldn't tell.) Don't know what that look on my face was about. There's really no telling. LOL
This is a portrait of the three of us. I think I was around a year old in this one.
And this one, I think I was around seven or eight. My granny made the dresses that Sis2 and I are wearing but she got the color choices confused. I had wanted the blue and Sis2 wanted the pink. We couldn't trade, 'cause, yeah. Obvious size difference there. Dig Sis1's hair! lol

I think I was about three in this one. Don't we all look so happy? LOL I hated having my portrait taken back then. (still do, but at least I don't cry these days! hehehe) And yeah, mother had super long hair back then. Down to her butt. She hated it but Daddy loved long hair. She didn't cut it until I was about five or six, I think. He had a fit at the time but got over it. ;-)

Comments
As for the group sibling pictures...those poses seem eerily familiar. *Shudders at the memories*