I had a really snappy blog title...

but I didn't write it down and so it's forgotten. I don't even remember what I was going to blog ABOUT. And trust me, I had something really fun in mind. I recall thinking how cute it would be. I just don't recall what "it" was. *sigh* Story of my life. I need to invest in a tiny voice recorder I can keep in my pocket so that when the odd brilliance smacks me, I can record it for later. Cause, you know, not only does brilliance get forgotten, it's also very rare. ;-)

I do have some good news to report. I must be eating something right. I can finally wear my jeans to work on casual Friday and not feel as though they're choking me. Yay! In fact, all of my clothes are starting to feel better. Some are even getting back to the baggy stage again. Color me pleased. The scale...well, it has it's good reports and bad reports. According the scale, I probably won't make to to my goal weight by the 23rd, but so long as I'm back in my favorite spring skirts by then, I'll be cool with it.

Counting calories and having to be conscious of every little bite I put into my mouth sucks, though. It sucks some of the joy out of eating. Which is good, I suppose. Maybe if I could ever decide that food wasn't so much fun, I wouldn't be so tempted to eat it all the time. ;-)

I'm in love with toast this week for some reason. Toasted bread for sandwiches at supper. Toast and an egg for breakfast. I find myself thinking about toast off and on all day. Guess it's healthier than thinking about Chinese food or burgers off and on all day. The worst toast can do me is 70-140 calories a pop. hehehe (whole wheat bread, in case you're wondering)

I made a really tasty sandwich last night, though. Toasted the bread up on the griddle with a slight pat of fat free margarine, smeared fat free ranch dressing instead of mayo, loaded it up with baby salad greens (spinach and romaine), some chopped onion, chopped broccoli, a thick slice of tomato and five slices of fat free deli-shaved turkey breast. It was mmm-mmm good, filling and felt like I was eating this really decadent sandwich while it was mostly veggies.

Enough about food, though. I'm making myself hungry and I've got two hours until lunch. hehehe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today