Shorts

  • Lyssa is insistent upon calling Nana, Nina. Me, she calls Nana.
  • Libby scared the crap out of the neighbor yesterday morning. We were coming in from her morning constitutional, I was balancing the umbrella, the morning paper and Libby's leash when the neighbor yanked her door open. Before I could put the breaks on her leash, Libby lunged at the neighbor's door barking madly, neighbor screamed and jumped back and I nearly fell off the porch laughing.
  • A country field mouse hitched a ride to town with my mom this morning. When I went to get in the car, it was running circles by my mother's front tire. When we left, he was huddled against the sidewalk waving. hehehe (I really hope he doesn't decide to move in with me. I'm not looking for roommates, thankyouverymuch.)
  • I finished reading Elizabeth Flock's Sleepwalking in Daylight last night. It was so good, but I swear, I was depressed for a good half hour after reading it. Wrote a very angsty entry in my journal. lol I wish I were as deep as Elizabeth Flock. :-)
  • I think it's funny that several of the girls who wouldn't give me the time of day (and talked about me behind my back) in high school are starting to friend me on Facebook now. I confirm them but then ignore them. I'm very jr. highish like that.
  • I'm $173 away from being free of Ms. Visa and Mrs. Mastercard. If only I could kick Mr. Mastercard to the curb. He says he's going to be with me forever. He's the stalkerish credit card.
  • I have decided that I am a very selfish person in that I expected the rest of the world to be hermits, too. I guess that's why hermits live in the boonies and not in town. I shoulda stayed in the boonies.
  • Amazon said my shipment of Twilight DVD and Kelly Clarkson's new CD should be arriving today. I hope Amazon was right.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today