Field of Clover

Well, actually, not so much a field of clover as it is, the yard in front of my apartment.

Lawn need mowing much? LOL

Comments

Heather said…
At least you have grass! I'd take that field of clover any day. Too many bad pet parents here have killed all the grass outside two of the three exits to my building.
Jana said…
We have plenty of bad pet parents in our neighborhood but plenty of grass so that the pets can "do their business" in more than a few places. I just wish there wasn't such a long span of time between mowing. Libby can't stand peeing in tall grass. LOL

They did mow yesterday, so I'm happy right now. Two weeks from now probably not so much. ;-)

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today