Happy Long Weekend!
With the Memorial Day weekend upon us, I wish you all a safe and happy holiday weekend. Don't drink and drive, drive safely and shop some extra sales for me.
Looks like I'm gonna be Memorial Day shopping for a lawn tractor. Yay. Or not. Have ya'll priced those things recently? Yikes! But both Lowes and Sears are having some great sales this weekend so Daddy and I are going to go check them out and possibly go in together to buy one. He seems to think he'll be doing most of my mowing but I want to get one that I can use, too. Not that I WANT to mow, but you know, I like being able to do things for myself when and how I want them done and I DON'T want to have that "well I mow your lawn for you" hanging over my head for the next decade. *shakes head*
In other lawn related news, mine at the apartment finally got mowed! Yay! And it's already starting to grow back! Boo! But at least for the next little while, the Devil Pup can pee without getting her little girly part tickled by foot high grass. LOL
Anyway, ya'll have a good one. Be safe, be happy and above all, be blessed. Smooches!
See ya Tuesday! :-)
Looks like I'm gonna be Memorial Day shopping for a lawn tractor. Yay. Or not. Have ya'll priced those things recently? Yikes! But both Lowes and Sears are having some great sales this weekend so Daddy and I are going to go check them out and possibly go in together to buy one. He seems to think he'll be doing most of my mowing but I want to get one that I can use, too. Not that I WANT to mow, but you know, I like being able to do things for myself when and how I want them done and I DON'T want to have that "well I mow your lawn for you" hanging over my head for the next decade. *shakes head*
In other lawn related news, mine at the apartment finally got mowed! Yay! And it's already starting to grow back! Boo! But at least for the next little while, the Devil Pup can pee without getting her little girly part tickled by foot high grass. LOL
Anyway, ya'll have a good one. Be safe, be happy and above all, be blessed. Smooches!
See ya Tuesday! :-)
Comments