Rant 2.5

I would seriously love to totally bitch slap all three of my cousins. Seriously. Like, slap them so hard that my hand print left a permanent visible mark on their faces. I'm so sick of their freaking DRAMA and their LIES. All the pain they're inflicting on everyone in their path simply by showing their true colors.

And it's just so SAD that I am really starting to loathe them because I've always loved them in spite of their flaws. Always gave them a lot of slack because they're family. But their recent behavior is just too much.

Oh, you know I've already ranted about them and their vulture-tastic nature. And that was all before Paw-Paw died. (Yes, I'm finally able to use the dreaded "d" word. It took me a while and still feels awkward and sad on my tongue.) Now that he's gone? Forget it. They're lettin' it all hang out. Spreading lies on Daddy, making shit up. (Yes. I said "shit". It was one of Paw-Paw's favorite words. lol) Found out that one cousins' hubby had intended to let Mama "have it" at the funeral but got deterred by my aunt. Why? Who knows? According to them, my parents, sisters and I "done them wrong" the day Paw-Paw died.

Because, you know, his death is all about them.

Seriously, just ONCE I'd love to slap them so hard their heads spun on their necks.

It's bad enough to grieve and mourn the loss of a man we adored but to face of all this crap on top of it? It's too much.

I'm just so ANGRY right now. They've hurt my family and Granny is left vulnerable to their poison because for some reason my parents and great aunt think they need to protect her from it. Because it would break her heart if she knew what's going on. And I know it would. But shouldn't she be made aware of how her family is behaving? If Paw-Paw was alive and knew...Oooo boy. It would not be pretty.

But they would never have dared behave that way while he was alive because he WOULD have slapped the poison out of their venomous mouths. He wouldn't have stood a single second for it and didn't have any problem telling any of us when he thought we were behaving like jackasses.

I just want it all to stop. I want to be able to think about them without wanting to hurt them. I want to go back to the time when we were all a family and while we were never close, we were never cruel to each other.

And I really wish that jackass cousin-in-law would say one word to my Mama while I'm within swinging distance. 'Cause that sonofabiscuit would go down.

Comments

Bridget Locke said…
I'm sorry, I don't mean to laugh, but your last comment made me choke on a giggle.

Oh, honey, I'm so sorry your family's showing their true colors. Same thing happened in mine. It's the greed, baby, the GREED! *rolls eyes*

I despise 99% of people, so I just keep my mouth shut, but like you...if anyone said anything negative to or against my Mama...oh, boy, there'd be hell to pay. Boyhowdy!

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today