I always knew I was special, but...



Front page news? Really? hehehe

Okay, okay, so maybe the news wasn't so much about me as it was the dude who donated a bunch of cra...err...stuff to our library, but still. We all know the only reason the pic made it on the front page was because of me. We know that, right? Right?

Okay, whatever. I know the truth. Ya'll can all just bite me. :-p Ya'll are just jealous because I'm front page news and ya'll aren't. Get over yourselves, already and face the fact I've always known. The world? Yeah. It revolves around me.

hehehehe

P.S. That link prolly won't show the "story" tomorrow, so in case you missed it, you didn't really miss anything. That's why I posted the picture with the link. Because the picture's the best part. No seriously. ;-)

Comments

Heather said…
Yeah, but have you been on TV as some of us have? Hehehe... ;)
Jana said…
LOL But of course. Years and years ago back in elementary school. I was practically a child star, having been featured multiple times speaking on such issues as drug use, heart disease and black history month.

And then there was that one time on the campus tv station. Oddly enough, nobody asked me for an autograph after. :-/ They must have been too intimidated to approach me. Yeah, that's it. I'm sure of it.

hehehehehe
Heather said…
*Rolls eyes*

I had to ask, didn't I.
Jana said…
hehehehehe

Well, I am a legend...in my own mind. ;-)

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today