Now that I've gotten over myself...

Took the morning off of work. Was supposed to go to doctor for blood work and then go help Sis2 pack. But she changed her mind. So instead, I went to doctor and then went shopping. Well, I take that back. I went for a chicken and biscuit and cappuccino and THEN went shopping. But I got bored so I came to work after lunch.


Didn't really find anything while shopping. Thrift stores around town suck. The only one that has anything good charges WAY too much. The only purchases I made were at Wal-Mart, of all places. Imagine that. lol I bought two throw pillows for my bed and a pair of sandals that had been marked down to $5. And that was it.

Picked up lunch from Wendy's--got one of the new applewood bacon burger things. The picture looked awesome. The burger? Meh. I mean, it's nothing special. Mostly just messy. (Meaning, I'm wearing it.) I'd rather had the baconater. More cheese. hehehe

And so here I am. At work. Boring ya'll with my blog. Yay me. ;-) Or should I say..."Yay YOU!!
hehehehehe

Toodles!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today