Oh well...

So yesterday was interesting. As I mentioned, I left early to go meet HPH and the power company inspector. Was supposed to meet HPH at 2 for the filter vent cover thing and the inspector was supposed to be there at 2:30. *shakes head*

HPH didn't get there until 2:15 which, isn't so bad, I don't guess, but I'm all about punctuality. If he'd said "Between 2 and 2:30", yeah, that'd be fine. But he said 2. So I rushed home to get there in time and ended up waiting. Not a big deal, really, except having to wait got me really worked up with anticipation. LOL

When he did get there, though, he did his thing with the new filter vent cover and I'm pretty sure wanted to wait in his truck until the power company guy got there. He sat out in his truck doing whatever for about 5 or 10 minutes before he finally came in. Avoiding me? lol So he did finally come in, though, and I invited him to sit and we ended up watching Food Network and trying to think of things to say for 30 minutes because the inspector person was 30 minutes late getting there.

You know, and that's just the sort of thing I'd been thinking would be great. We'd get to talking, get to know each other and then maybe things would...I don't know, be friendly? Like maybe garner a date? But it was...awkward. We did talk a little bit and it was okay, but you know, it was still awkward. Not easy conversation. At least not for me. He seemed pretty at ease, if not a little bored. He doesn't strike me as the type who watches a lot of television. When the inspector dude did get there, HPH practically sprinted out the door to meet him so they could do the inspection.

So, whatever. It was a nice little fantasy but I'm thinking I'm sort of over it now. I'm not even all that disappointed. I mean, I'm a little disappointed but not seriously. He's still a really great guy and super smokin' hot, but just maybe not for me. So ends THAT.

Which is kind of a relief. I mean, it's fun to think about potentially dating a really great guy but scary, too. And I'm a major chicken. lol

So anyway, after they finished the inspection and I signed away the next ten years of my budget, Mama came over and we painted the guest/hallway bathroom. It's GREEEEEEEN. hehehe That right there, lemme tell you, is some HARD WORK. Just that tiny little bathroom and my muscles are sore and achy and I'm exhausted. It took us two and half hours to finish it and Mama did all the climbing and stuff. She actually climbed on top of the vanity to reach the wall over the light fixture. lol

But we had fun. Made a huge mess at times, but it was fun. We got a kick out of laughing at the stupid messy mistakes we each made. Like when I was trying to paint the area behind the toilet and braced my hand on the wet wall above it. You know, stuff like that. hehehe

Once I get Daddy to install the towel bar and stuff, I'll post pictures of it. I think it's perty. :-)

So a pretty eventful Wednesday. Can't hardly keep my eyes open today, but all in all, not a bad time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today