I Have the Golden Ticket
Okay, so it's more like a movie ticket, but it's totally golden... A ticket to see New Moon Sunday afternoon! Woot woot!
My bwf (best work friend) bought tickets for me, herself and two other friends so we're all going to make a girl's night out of it. Go see New Moon with all the other goofy Twilight fans and then go eat Mexican and drink margaritas.
Wait...do they even SERVE margaritas on Sundays?
Crap.
Maybe I'll be too drunk on Jacob and Edward to notice there's no alcohol in my drink.
Note to self: Learn how to spell "alcohol". And "margaritas". And "friends." *facepalm*
My bwf (best work friend) bought tickets for me, herself and two other friends so we're all going to make a girl's night out of it. Go see New Moon with all the other goofy Twilight fans and then go eat Mexican and drink margaritas.
Wait...do they even SERVE margaritas on Sundays?
Crap.
Maybe I'll be too drunk on Jacob and Edward to notice there's no alcohol in my drink.
Note to self: Learn how to spell "alcohol". And "margaritas". And "friends." *facepalm*
Comments