Milo and...Dog?

You've met Milo.

Hi, Milo!



But have you met Dog? She's the hound(mix?) who adopted the folks a couple of weeks ago. Ain't she perty?


I told them they needed to name her Otis to go with Milo but all she'll answer to is Dog.

Milo says he doesn't mind not havin' an Otis. He's too busy makin' all the girls swoon. ;-)

And all the girls love Milo.

All but one.



She's not so impressed, actually.

hehehe

Comments

Heather said…
Maybe it's just me, but I think "Otis" is way cuter than Milo. (And maybe if people started calling her something other than "Dog" she'd learn to come to it, lol.)
Jana said…
LOL Yeah, Dog's pretty cute. She's all hound, too, nose to the ground. I only mananged to get the one picture of her with her head up and only because I called her name.

Daddy's actually tried calling her other things but the other day she caught the trail of a deer and was in the midst of tracking it and refused to stop until he hollerd, "Dog, come back." Said he tried calling without using the name "Dog", tried calling her Missy and a couple other things but she only minds when called Dog. Weirdest thing. Wonder if that's not what her original owners called her...

Meanwhile, Milo's already learned his new name. Took him two days. Helps, I think, that he stays inside and Dog stays outside, though.

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today