Not Much To Choose From

No one ever believes me when I tell them my fridge mostly consists of half and half, string cheese, jelly and condiments. Well, here's you're proof. Even Devil Pup isn't impressed.
Top shelf: Grape and Strawberry jelly (for my Sat. morning biscuit), canister of Pioneer baking mix (for those rare occasions I bake sausage balls), terriaki sauce (from when I used to cook a lot of stir-fry), half and half (because my coffee isn't coffee without it), two cartons of dip (left from my housewarming party which has since been eaten), two bottles of water (left by my sister), and small tub of low fat Blue Bonnet margarine spread (for my toast.)
Middle shelf: two types of string cheese, a leftover half a loaf of cheese bread (left over from the housewarming which has since been eaten), and Country Crock tub that actually has a half a tub of homemade bbq sauce left over from 4th of July instead of margarine...terrible, I know. lol)
Bottom shelf: Three Diet Cokes Sis1 left a few months back.
In the drawers: Flour and cornmeal
On the door: three sticks of butter, a jar of pickle relish, small jar of jam, can of Tony's Country White Gravy powder, ketchup, mayo, mustard, chocolate syrup (it's a condiment, right?), powdered creamer (for Sis1), a mostly empty jar of cherries and a half a bottle of bbq sauce.
And though I couldn't get the freezer door to stay open long enough to photograph it, the freezer part contains: a frozen pizza, a frozen lasagna dinner, a frozen pot pie, a turkey (that Sis2 and Goofus asked me to store for them), some ice trays, some frozen chicken (also Sis2's) and a box of Jimmy Dean blueberry pancake and sausage on a stick.
So there you have it. An intimate look at my fridge. Anyone wanna buy me some groceries? ;-)
Comments