Shake your grove thang, shake your grove thang, yeah!
I shook my groove thang a little bit too hard last night and now my hips are screaming bloody murder at me. Fun. lol
And yes, I realize that me shaking my groove thang is a terribly scary thought considering, you know, the girth of my groove thang. But hey, I was alone and that, my friends, is the best time to shake it. Besides, sometimes a girl's just gotta dance. Big butt and flabby gut or not.
The Devil Pup said she'll be sending me a bill for all the therapy she's going to need.
And yes, I realize that me shaking my groove thang is a terribly scary thought considering, you know, the girth of my groove thang. But hey, I was alone and that, my friends, is the best time to shake it. Besides, sometimes a girl's just gotta dance. Big butt and flabby gut or not.
The Devil Pup said she'll be sending me a bill for all the therapy she's going to need.
Comments