So happy...

that I'm single. I don't ever want to be one of those crazy married women who wastes weeks of their lives being pissed off at their hubbies for not celebrating Valentine's Day by showering them with gifts and woo-woo declarations of love.

Love is: Never having to buy a Hallmark Card to prove your affections.

But on the flip side, any man who can't take two seconds to stop by Wal-Mart and pick up a card and a box of candy ain't much worth celebrating anyway.

Happily single, I am.

Comments

Heather said…
Love the bumper sticker slogan.

So which one of your sisters is pissed off now? *g*
Jana said…
Well, Sis1 was a little grumpy, but I was more-so referring to two of my friends at work who were royally pissed at their dh's over the way they "ignored" V-Day. *shakes head* So silly.

Of course, were I in a relationship I'd have probably been expecting a little more than snoring on the couch, too. But I maintain that married people are crazy. lol
Heather said…
Ahh... LOL And yes, I'd say it takes a certain kind of crazy to tie your life to another. Personally, I had an AWESOME Valentine weekend with friends.

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today