I'm Too Old
Or I feel that way. Ugh.
I gotta tell ya, I'm struggling with this whole "activity" thing. Not that I'm not enjoying it. I am. Sorta. I try to always make it fun...like dancing, not like excercise. And for the most part it's working. I don't dread getting up off the couch/recliner/etc. and shakin' my hips to some funtastic music.
But...
*Groan*
My body is so angry with me right now. I'm stiff and sore and just altogether in pain. lol I know the old saying is "no pain, no gain" and all but, sheesh! I haven't hurt this bad since that one time I tried doing "The Firm."
Ouch!
I gotta tell ya, I'm struggling with this whole "activity" thing. Not that I'm not enjoying it. I am. Sorta. I try to always make it fun...like dancing, not like excercise. And for the most part it's working. I don't dread getting up off the couch/recliner/etc. and shakin' my hips to some funtastic music.
But...
*Groan*
My body is so angry with me right now. I'm stiff and sore and just altogether in pain. lol I know the old saying is "no pain, no gain" and all but, sheesh! I haven't hurt this bad since that one time I tried doing "The Firm."
Ouch!
Comments