Worst. Memory. Ever.

I need a keeper. Or a personal assistant. Or the ability to recall my name on command. Because ya'll? My memory sucks. It's a wonder I make it out the house with underwear on each day.

So I've taken some pics to share. House updates, etc. I finished the spare bedroom, Daddy finished the walkway and I've got potted flowers growing out my nose. Not really about the "out my nose" part, but I've got some flowers potted and dressing my front porch.

The problem? The pictures are still on my camera and my camera is sitting on the table just inside the mudroom door RIGHT BESIDE where I park my purse every single night. I put it there so that I'd remember to bring it with me to upload some pictures.

Right.

Because I assume my memory isn't made of Swiss cheese. Just like I assume Zachary Levi is just waiting for me to be ready for commitment before he swoops in and carries me off into our little happily ever after.

*rolls eyes*

So, at some point I'll upload some pics of the "Blue Room", my new walkway and some flowers.

Unless, you know, Zach and I are riding off into the sunset.

Comments

Heather said…
Guess you should have put it IN the purse, huh? LOL
Jana said…
LMBO I know, right? But I never said I was smart, either. :-D

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today