Just Stuff

  • The big buckets of rain this weekend flooded three creeks and took out countless pasture land. Hope there were no cows in residence to float away.
  • I ate left over pizza for breakfast, lunch and supper all weekend long. YUM. We had almost a whole pie left over from our party Friday. (Did I mention we had a work party Friday? 'Cause we totally did.
  • Plans are in the making to have Mother's Day Lunch at my house this coming Sunday. Much cleaning needs to take place. The mop, I needz tuh findz it.
  • I got Mama's Mother's Day gift Saturday. It's totally rad. I put together a "Mama Repair Kit" because she's always having little disasters and never has a Tide pen or a band aide or whatever. So I bought a few travel size things (hairspray, handy wipes, lint roller, first aid kit, etc) and tossed in some safety pins, rubber bands and paper clips along with some chocolate and a Tide pen and some tissues put it all in a little clear plastic bag and labeled it "Mama Repair Kit: For when life tries to get the best of you." Cool, no? And then she actually stopped by my house Saturday WHICH SHE NEVER DOES and I, of course, had it on the dining table and had to toss a towel on the stuff before she could see it. *shakes head*
  • We are without a pastor again at church. Lots of hurt feelings and anger involved. High hopes that the worst is over and we can start fresh.
  • I finished Fatal Fixer-Upper yesterday and started Spackled and Spooked. Loving this series. Thanks, Trix, for FORCING me to buy them. hehehehe
  • Shifting project at work is going SO. SLOW. I may never see the end of the D's. *sob*
  • I'm supposed to be working on that right now!!
  • I missed the LAST TWENTY FRIGGIN' MINUTES OF MEDIUM Friday night because of the stupid weather. Seriously. They were just getting ready to reveal all of the solutions when the stupid meteorologist dude interrupted with a picture of the radar thingy just to say, "Oh, these here storms, they are weak and should be ceased by the time they reach the viewing area." Thanks so much, dumb butt! I'd rather have seen the last twenty minutes of Medium! Gah! 
  • Some thieving thief stole my co-worker's pizza from the fridge Friday. Stealing folks' pizza is not cool, man. I'm still mad on her behalf.
I better get crackin' on this shifting, ya'll. Catch you on the flip side!

    Comments

    Heather said…
    ** I forced you to buy Jennie Bentley's "do-it-yourself" mystery series?! Excuse me? Um, sure...if you say so. *Sticks tongue out* BTW, have you seen the Georgianna Neverall series by Christy Evans? *WEG*

    ** I missed most of Ghost Whisperer for the same reason you missed much of Medium -- except here they interrupted every 10-15 minutes during the entire hour. Like the corner watch-box and scrolling update at top of the screen weren't annoying enough! If I wanted a minute-by-minute update of the storms I would have switched over to the AccuWeather channel. Sheesh...

    Saturday and Sunday, however, were absolutely GORGEOUS! I spent hours on Sunday walking through the zoo and Arboretum.
    Jana said…
    I hafta have SOMEONE to blame for spending an extra $30 on books! LOL

    And see? Now you're tempting me again. Meanie. ;-)
    Heather said…
    Me?? Tempt you with books? I would never! Hehehe...

    Popular posts from this blog

    I'm Lost

    Me and the boob tube

    Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today