Ranty Pants
I have a brief rant. Bear (or is it bare? I dunno. I'm stupid.) with me.
Dear Hoity Toity Snotty Egotistical Morons Who Think You're Better Than Me,
You suck. And you could at LEAST say thank you when I unlock a door for you. Or you know, at least pretend I'm not invisible to you? I have a degree too, you snobs. Just like you. Same level as you. Get over yourselves and kiss my big fat butt.
Sincerily,
The Invisible Dirt Beneath Your Shoes
AKA, Jana
Dear Hoity Toity Snotty Egotistical Morons Who Think You're Better Than Me,
You suck. And you could at LEAST say thank you when I unlock a door for you. Or you know, at least pretend I'm not invisible to you? I have a degree too, you snobs. Just like you. Same level as you. Get over yourselves and kiss my big fat butt.
Sincerily,
The Invisible Dirt Beneath Your Shoes
AKA, Jana
Comments