Strange But True

I nearly cried yesterday afternoon when I ordered a caramel iced latte at Sonic and when it came to me it had very little caramel and way too much latte. Botched drinks make me wanna cry.

Yes. I have so little in my life that I depend on fancy coffee drinks to bring me joy.

Oh, and her.
She brings me lots of joy. And pain. And frustration. But mostly joy.

Comments

Heather said…
Ugh! There's no excuse for shoddy service. I would have told them I ordered a drink with CARAMEL in it, please put some in. But that's just me. ;)
Jana said…
LOL Yeah, I'm just the opposite. Only if it had been completely undrinkable would I have complained. And maybe not even then. lol I am 120% non-confrontational. Sad. ;-)
Heather said…
Yes, but if you don't complain about bad service, nothing getsdone about it. You don't have to yell and swear, simply point out that what was received isn't what was ordered, or is not up to standard. If the caramel is automatically distributed by a machine, it may need callibrating, or isn't being callibrated right when cleaned. Speaking from experience there. ;)

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today