I'm a Delight. *snort*

This has been one one the most agonizingly slow weeks of my life. Ugh. It doesn't help that I just haven't felt good this week. Not that I feel bad either. I just don't feel good. I'm so tired, for one thing. And for another, I may not survive this book shifting project I've been doing for the past several weeks.

I go home so exhausted that I can't hardly move and I've had nose bleeds twice this week, presumably from all the dust. I'd wear a mask but those things smother me. :-/ The weekends offer no real rest, either, as June is booked solid with work, family gatherings, holidays and stuff. July's not looking much better. Actually, July's probably going to be the beginning of a hard few months. By then my supervisor will be gone as will my best friend at work, Mrs. B. She's retiring, too. Have I mentioned that? I can't remember. I'm going to be an emotional wreck without her. She's the only thing that has kept me sane for these nine long years.

So that's what's pressing on my mind these days. Well, that and some "weighty" issues.

I seem to be ballooning out again. *sigh* What's worse is, I haven't even been trying to stop it. I've gotten to the point where I just can't handle one more thing to have to worry about. So I've let my weight-watching slide. And being the emotional eater that I am--and with everything that's been on my mind lately--I have just been on a crazy binge of foolish eating. It's really starting to show. Blech. I hate it, I really do. I just can't seem to coral myself in enough to start really working on fixing the situation.

I'm just such a mess right now. Inside, outside and all around. I'm just a huge freakin' mess.

Aren't you glad you read my blog? I'm such a delightful becon of sunshine and light. LOL

Comments

Aunt B said…
(((((( hugs, Jana))))))

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today