Obstical

Ever heard the phrase, "I can't see through muddy water"?

I used to get that a lot when I was a kid. It's what Mama always said if I blocked the TV. Daddy always said, "Get outta the way!"

But anyway, meet my muddy water.


Ain't she cute?

If I'm lying on the couch not paying her any attention, this is what she does. The ottoman is in perfect bocking angle. See how gleeful she is? That adorable little smirk is all that saves her from being tossed on her rear. Well, that, and I'm too lazy to actually get up and move her.

Comments

Heather said…
Nope, can't say I ever heard that one. What we usually got was, "You make a better door than a window!"
Jana said…
Ooo, I'll hafta remember that one and try it out on Emmy next time. She's terrible about standing in front of the TV or dancing in front of it. lol

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today