Thursday Night Delight
Mmmmm...Chocolate chip pancakes, bacon and coffee. Thursday night pancake nights rule.
Thanks, Jen, for the head's up on using Martha White muffin mixes to make pancakes, too. They're supper easy and tastey delicious. I made these chocolate chip pancakes with Martha White Chocolate Chip muffin mix. Last week I made Strawberry Cheesecake pancakes. Next week? Definitely gonna be Orange Cranberry, if it's in stock when I go shopping. YUM!
Also watched a movie last night. Meryle Streep's It's Complicated. I figured it would be a cute movie, judging from the trailers. And it was. But it was fairely awesome, too. Funny, emotional, sweet and at times, silly. But it also had a lot of heart. And with the fabulous Meryle Streep, how could it not? But also, (and I'm almost a little embarrassed to admit this) Steve Martin? Kinda hot. I've always thought he was sorta charmingly cute but something in this particular role pushed him over into kinda hot. Who knew?!

Comments
Hubby and I watched It's Complicated and I laughed so hard I thought I was going to pee my pants. I is really great. Jonathan Krasinski's part is great, too. He really added something. *taking the knife from Meryl Streep* LOL!
While watching the movie, I thought. I HAVE to watch this with my mom and went to her house the next day just to watch it with her. Course I waited till my dad went to bed. I can't watch movies with sex in them with my dad around! hehe But we giggled and had fun with it!
Another great hilarious movie, Date Night! Although, I'm not sure I could take it to my mom's to watch. A little language. But HILARIOUS!
I've got to remember to put Date Night on my Netflix que when it comes out.
Heather~Another good reason to get a Netflix account. ;-)