Friday Afternoon Fun

  • I have had Carrie Underwood's song, Undo It, stuck in my freakin' head all freakin' day. Love the song but not when it's been floating around in my gray matter for nine hours.
  • Barely dodged a bullet at lunch. Was tempted by a friend to go to Chick-fil-A for lunch with her. Would love some crispy juicy Chick-fil-A but don't need it. Fortunately, it had just started pouring rain. My aversion to getting drenched trumped my temptation to spend money on something I didn't need to eat anyway.
  • My friend got drenched, btw. She said it was worth it.
  • I'm really starting to feel the affects of my daily workout routine. My arms muscles are screaming at me today. Calling me some not-so-nice names. Like one that starts with a "b" and ends with an "itch."
  • My arm muscles are not only wimps but also rude.
  • You stole my happy, you made me cry. Took my lonely and took it for a ride now I wanna uh..uh..uh..uh..undoit.
  • Sorry. Told you it was stuck in my head.
  • I'm s'posed to be going on break with friends but kinda don't wanna. My friends make me feel stoopid sometimes.
  • You stole my heart now I want it back. I'm startin' to see EV'rything you laaa--aack. Boy you blew it, you put me through it, now wanna uh..uh..uh..uh..undoit.
  • Grrr... still there.
  • Funnily enough, the morning radio hosts talked about earworms yesterday and that song was on the top ten list of country song earworms.
  • Also another favorite country earworm is Taylor Swift's You Belong With Me.
  • Oh heaven help me. Please do not replace one earworm with another! Ack!
  • All this time how could you not know baaayyy-beeeee-eeeee, you belong with meeee-eeee-eee.
  • I'm going to go bang my head against a wall now.

Comments

Aunt B said…
Jana, Jana, Jana...what can I say? You're just tooo funny! Congrats on resisting temptation and keeping up with the workouts. We're proud of you!!
Heather said…
Okay, I can honestly say that I have never heard the term "earworm" before, but am suddenly glad I don't know the song you were (trying) to sing. I've had various songs performed at Wednesday night's Concert on the Square flitting through my mind off and on, but thankfully none of them have been on "repeat."

Oh, and Aunt B said - congrats on resisting temptation, even if it was only 'cause you didn't want to get wet, LOL!
Jana said…
Thanks Aunt B. :)

Trixie~Hey, whatever works as a deterrant, right! LOL Sometimes the will needs a little outside help, yanno? ;-)

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today