Mah Butt...


Oddly enough four pounds down and mah butt is still huge.

I'm feeling very buoyant about those four pounds, though. After I stepped off the scale this morning I almost wanted to do my 30 minute walk right then. But the shower won out. I had to get ready for work anyway.

So tonight, it is ON like Donkey Kong and I WILL do my 30 minutes and I WILL NOT eat the entire Totinos pizza like I normally do.

Maybe not, anyway. We'll see.

But I WILL do my 30 minutes. And maybe another 15 later if I eat the whole pizza. :-/

Comments

Heather said…
Go Jana go!

PS. Glad you liked the turtles! *g*
Aunt B said…
YAY Jana!!! 4 lbs. is great incentive to do those 30 minutes (or more :) ) Good for you!

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today