Seriously?
I need to start drinking more. Maybe start keeping a flask in my desk drawer or something. Ya'll, for reelz. I think I'm being slowly driven to insanity.
I nearly busted a vein in my forehead this morning. People not listening to or comprehending my instructions just makes my blood pressure rise to head exploding levels. Not great. And to think, I vaguely remember a time when I was like the coolest, most patient and laid back chick in Mississippi. And now I've got a head exploding blood pressure caused headache and my acid reflux is making me want to spew. And all because of stress. Where did happy-go-lucky go?
I nearly busted a vein in my forehead this morning. People not listening to or comprehending my instructions just makes my blood pressure rise to head exploding levels. Not great. And to think, I vaguely remember a time when I was like the coolest, most patient and laid back chick in Mississippi. And now I've got a head exploding blood pressure caused headache and my acid reflux is making me want to spew. And all because of stress. Where did happy-go-lucky go?
Oh right. It retired with my supervisor.
Also, I think the muscles in my neck are about to snap. That's a bad thing, right?
I need some Calgon, Zachary Levi and a Mudslide, in that order--or simultaneously. Whichever.
Thank the good Heavenly Father above that it's Friday.

Comments