Strange But True Fact: The Weather

The temps down here in good ol' Northeast Mississippi have been hovering near 90 for the past few days. 70's in the morning, 90 by late afternoon. This is cause for much celebration 'round these here parts. Tis considered a "cool front."

Woo to the Hoo!

(Please hurry, Fall. I miss you!)

Comments

Heather said…
ROFL... You probably don't want to hear that it was a breezy 75 here today, huh? Or that it's supposed to drop down to 52 overnight? Didn't think so... *WEG*
Jana said…
LOL Meanie. :-P

Honestly, though, it hasn't been bad hardly at all. There's currently very little humidity so the 90 degrees feels like 90 instead of 110. And it's been breezy, too. The DP and I actually got outside for a few minutes yesterday afternoon and played. We haven't played outside since May.

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today