Three Years Gone...
She was just under a week old.
And I weighed twelve pounds less.
And had my old glasses.
And a perm.
(though you can't tell it, cause just like now, I kept it pulled up.)
She lived an hour and a half away from me and I was sad about that.
That watch I was wearing? Totally dead now.
I was almost scared to hold her when she was first born.
Then I didn't want to let her go.
Her third birthday!
She can sing all the songs from her VBS CD.
She calls DVD's "DDD's" and asked specifically for some new ones for her birthday.
My second chin is almost as big as she is.
Dora is the only character she really gives two figs about. All Dora all the time.
My new glasses are getting kinda old.
She'd throw her brother under a bus for a cookie.
She has a brother!
Her favorite color is purple.
I still never want to let her go.


Comments