Ya'll...
Seriously...YA'LL! It was 109 degrees at one point yesterday afternoon. One hundred and nine. Degrees. As in, one zero nine. As in *thud* I"ve passed out because it's so hot.
Of course, that's only what the thermometer on one street said. The one at the bank about five miles back said 103. So, which one was wrong is anybody's guess. But once you get past 100--heck, once you get past 95--it's hot no matter what the thermometer says. I don't even want to KNOW what the heat index was. I can only guess that it had to have around 120 or so. Blech!
I am so entirely and utterly ready for fall. I'm SO over Summer. And all ya'll who come February when it's snowing start saying, "Ugh, I can't wait till summer." To you I say, "Ugh. NO SUMMER!"
Of course, that's only what the thermometer on one street said. The one at the bank about five miles back said 103. So, which one was wrong is anybody's guess. But once you get past 100--heck, once you get past 95--it's hot no matter what the thermometer says. I don't even want to KNOW what the heat index was. I can only guess that it had to have around 120 or so. Blech!
I am so entirely and utterly ready for fall. I'm SO over Summer. And all ya'll who come February when it's snowing start saying, "Ugh, I can't wait till summer." To you I say, "Ugh. NO SUMMER!"
Comments
Supposed to remain very near and sometimes over 100 all this week. August is shaping up to be a hellish month. Blergh.