Update
Hey ya'll, I realized I hadn't updated ya'll on Paw-Paw H or BFF in a while.
Paw-Paw H finally got to come home yesterday. Hallelujah, praise God!! He's feeling some better and was excited to finally leave the hospital. It's been a long three weeks for him there.
BFF, well, I still don't know much about how she's doing. Last I heard she was finally getting speech back and was able to sit up for short periods of time. And there was some discussion of sending her to a rehabilitation center. But that was almost two weeks ago that I heard an update. *sigh* They still had not pinpointed what exactly is wrong with her. They'd tested for everything they could think of with no luck. It's difficult to treat someone when you don't know what you're treating for. So I'm still praying for the best for her. I hope ya'll will, too.
Thanks again for all the prayers so far. :)
Paw-Paw H finally got to come home yesterday. Hallelujah, praise God!! He's feeling some better and was excited to finally leave the hospital. It's been a long three weeks for him there.
BFF, well, I still don't know much about how she's doing. Last I heard she was finally getting speech back and was able to sit up for short periods of time. And there was some discussion of sending her to a rehabilitation center. But that was almost two weeks ago that I heard an update. *sigh* They still had not pinpointed what exactly is wrong with her. They'd tested for everything they could think of with no luck. It's difficult to treat someone when you don't know what you're treating for. So I'm still praying for the best for her. I hope ya'll will, too.
Thanks again for all the prayers so far. :)
Comments