Happy Christmas to All--I'm outta here!

Well kids, it's that time of year again. Time for my annual "Last post till the new year" post. It's funny to look at my archives for each December and see what each "last post" looked like. Fun for me anyway because I'm a dork like that. See: Good-bye and Good Luck (2009) Blowin' This Popstand (2008) Gone Baby, Gone (2007) Merry Christmas From Dixie (2006) and Happy Christmas and See Ya Later! (2005).

Am I not predictable, or what? LOL

This year, I'm leaving you with a few of the pics I've been yammering about. Well, the one of the house all lit up with Christmas Glee, anyway.


My super wonderful Daddy picked the coldest day last week (or week before last--I can't remember!) to string those up along the eves of the house and on the little trush (is it a tree? is it a bush? I can't tell!) in front. The lights around the front window are my little redneck contribution. ;-)

Also thought I might leave a few thoughts on the past year. Or I would if I could remember any of the past year. I think I may have slept through most of it. Or drank the memories away. (I still actually have half the bottle of Kaluaha I bought back in the summer so I can't have drunk that much!)

So, since I don't have any insightful thoughts I guess I'll just go 'head and say...

Merry Christmas, ya'll! And Happy New Year!

xoxo,

The Devil Pup and Me



(Yes, I'm wearing my pj's in that picture. You may forward your therapy bills to my address.)

Comments

Aunt B said…
Merry Christmas to you, hon. Enjoy your vacation. I hope 2011 is a wonderful year for you!
Heather said…
Merry Christmas, Jana!

The lights look good, and hey - love the cow on the front of your tree. *WEG*
Jana said…
Aunt B~Thanks! :)

Heather~LOL Yeah, it's a pretty neat cow. I think there's a cool looking Santa lurking on there somewhere too. ;-)
JenFS said…
Merry Christmas too you, too! I hope you enjoy your time off and good luck ringing in the new year! :)

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today