A Thought...

I've finally realized why I haven't invested in an MP3 player/iPod yet. I always thought it was because I didn't want the hassel of figuring out the technology of downloading stuff from the internet. Now I realize it's because I'm waiting on technology to invent a chip that can be inserted in the brain so that music can be downloaded directly into one's head. Just think about the songs you want to listen to and BAM! instantly playing in your head.

Sort of like the shuffle of Lady Antebellum's CD that I've got going in my head right now. Except with complete lyrics.

Comments

Heather said…
You mean that's NOT standard technology? 'Cause I have music playing in my head all the time. Seriously. Gets a little annoying at times. Like when I'm trying to sleep.

(BTW, I got a mini ipod shuffle for Christmas, but have yet to sit down and play with it.)
Jana said…
Well, see, with the chip you could shut if off whenever you wanted. ;-)
Heather said…
That would be a plus. lol

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today