A True Confession

I'm a messy baker.


Baking: White Chocolate Cherry Chunkies

Comments

Heather said…
The clean-as-you-go in me is cringing like you wouldn't believe. *Shudder*
Jana said…
LOL Sometimes I do clean as I go but sometimes (like last night) when I'm in a hurry and deep in the zone of baking I make a mess and just clean it up later.

I did clean up while the cookies were baking.

:-D
Heather said…
Great. Now I want chocolate chip cookies. And, seeing as I walked three miles today, outside, I really do deserve some. Sigh... I'll have to settle for chocolate ice cream and half a banana.
Jana said…
Ice cream is good. It's even better with cookies! hehehe

*puts ice cream on grocery list*
Heather said…
It is better with cookies--when you have them! Meanie.
Jana said…
Awe H, my bad. I'd send you some cookies but I've just about eaten them all...the ones I didn't give to Mrs. B and my folks, anyway.

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today