Blessing Report
*My electric bill was $35 cheaper than I'd budgeted for the month. (Usually runs really high in Jan/Feb.) My car tag (license plate) is going to cost me $35. I was going to have to borrow from savings to pay for it. Now I don't.
*I was asked last Sunday to sing a solo at church this week. My stage fright has gotten almost to the point where the very thought of a solo makes me wanna hurl. But I'd decided on singing "I'll Fly Away" anyway because I've been convicted to honor the talent God gave me. When I arrived at church Sunday, Mama and the music minister informed me that they wanted to sing "I'll Fly Away" and asked if I would sing the lead with them. I hadn't told anyone what I'd planned on singing or even that I'd decided definitely to sing. Singing in a small group? So much better for the ol' stage fright than singing solos. How cool was it that He worked that out for me?
Also? We totally rocked it. :-D
I'm sure there's more that I haven't connected the dots to yet but I had to share these two.
In conclusion: My Heavenly Father is SO MUCH more faithful to me than I am to Him. And isn't He awesome? :)
*I was asked last Sunday to sing a solo at church this week. My stage fright has gotten almost to the point where the very thought of a solo makes me wanna hurl. But I'd decided on singing "I'll Fly Away" anyway because I've been convicted to honor the talent God gave me. When I arrived at church Sunday, Mama and the music minister informed me that they wanted to sing "I'll Fly Away" and asked if I would sing the lead with them. I hadn't told anyone what I'd planned on singing or even that I'd decided definitely to sing. Singing in a small group? So much better for the ol' stage fright than singing solos. How cool was it that He worked that out for me?
Also? We totally rocked it. :-D
I'm sure there's more that I haven't connected the dots to yet but I had to share these two.
In conclusion: My Heavenly Father is SO MUCH more faithful to me than I am to Him. And isn't He awesome? :)
Comments